5 DIY’s For Your Homeschool Room
After looking through all the entries to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, I was moved by these 5 projects that can make a big impact on your homeschool learning room or your playroom. These projects don’t cost much to complete and are not hard for you to complete yourself.
How to Make A Birthday Wreath by Hoosier Homemade
This can be used for more than just a birthday. It’s colorful and if your homeschool room has a door it’s a great way to show that you are leaving one part of the house and entering a place of fun learning.
DIY Cloud Bookshelf Ledges by How To Nest For Less
I fell in love with these the moment I say them. These would be great to hold the books that you are reading to your child for the week. Or at least, that ‘s what I would use them for.
DIY Kids Tool Bench by Brillo Designs
I was thinking about buying a workstation for my girls ever since our trip to the kids museum in our area and the time that they spent enjoying the woodworking area. This one take an old item and transforms it into something completely different and new.
17 Command Centers by Kids Activity Blog
Command centers are not just for the life of a home but can be bought for a classroom or homeschool room and serve a great purpose. I have used ours to communicate what kind of activities that we are doing in class that day or if we have an outing that’s scheduled for the day. You can even use it to hold lost and found items in the classroom.
Kids Art Supple Storage by The Cofran Home
This DIY would be a great addition to any art table. It will keep the table clear during crafting time and it can helo keep the area looking clean.
- Please follow our host and co-hosts in as many ways possible (social media links below) ♥
- PLEASE TWEET THIS PARTY !!!! We want everyone to know about it!
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like, no giveaways, Etsy shops or blog parties please. You are welcome to share them in the comments, though.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- Visit our FEATURES and comment, pin, share — do what you can to bless them!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!