Bottle Cap Ladybugs
I wasn’t going to make this post but I seen that my ladybugs were a hit and I was asked about them. So I’m going to make this quick, simple, and sweet. Sorry I don’t have any images of me creating them, but since I see I’m asked about our DIY’s often I will start taking pictures of the process from now on.
- Bottle caps (clear and white work best, yellow and other light colored caps work okay)
- Red, orange, black acrylic paint
- Wiggle eyes
- Clean the bottle caps
- Paint some of the caps red and some orange then let dry(If your using dark ones then base paint them white first.)
- Painting the head, center stripe,and dots in black. Let dry
- Use glue and add wiggly eyes. Let dry
Now you have some awesome fun ladybugs for your little ones to play with.